Thanks buddy  i googled and has following difficulty to understand

Alerting::
To specify that an Alerting message be sent before a Connect message when
making ISDN calls, use the *isdn send-alerting* command in interface
configuration mode.

Practically i don't notice any difference in order .
Whether i add or not , Alerting message is always send before connect in my
lab.
So i am confused.

Thanks