That has many possibilities
1-Make sure you have the correct Calling Search Space configured on the
phone configuration page
2-Make sure that the phone has the correct Device Pool configured that is
pointing to the Standard Local Route Group
3-Make sure the the phone has CSS that has access to the gateway that you
will dial-out via it.

Thanks,
Hesham