Just want to know if anyone out here got lab 8 and got 100% in QOS because i am
sure there is some problem in LAN qos i can't see 1 guy got 100% in lan qos why
is it so have cisco made mistake in question or what is the reason.
For discussion i am available on skype please add me (techexpert.techexpert)
I just failed for 2 marks i really want to know this mistry
I remember when cisco released lab 4 they made mistake in SRST cbarge question
is the the same problem in this question why people not getting marks.
thanks