Hi,

Can anyone help confirm my understanding on this topic?

My observation is that Per VC fragmentation, while it can be configured as
when in the example below, is not very useful if not configured for all of
the existing PVC that shared the same physical interface, isn't it?

With the example below, only one of the VC (DLCI 100) is configured for
fragmentation while the rest of the VCs (DLCI 200 & DCLI 300) that shared
the same physical interface are not, then potentially outgoing fragmented
frames from DLCI 100 could be waiting in queue while a fragmented large
data frames from DLCI 200/DLCI 300 is being sent out.

Am I correct?

(REF:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-xml/ios/wan_frly/configuration/12-4t/wan-mqc-fr-tfshp.html#GUID-BAC1F514-EBD4-48FF-87AB-41F2BF86463E
)