cool stuff , i will try that

From: Vik Malhi <vma...@ipexpert.com>
To: Karen Johnson <karen.johnson...@yahoo.ca>
Cc: "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 10:26:34 PM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Calling Search Space

The simplest way is the best way- I would set the CSS on the Device Pool under
Device Mobility Related info.

This is cleaner since you are assigning CSS in the fewest possible places
(there are a lot more DN's and Devices than DPools).

Same applies to AAR CSS- set it on the Device Pool.

Vik Malhi – CCIE #13890
Managing Partner - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444 ext 420
Fax: +1.810.454.0130