All,

Hopefully someone can give me an idea on this one.  Working on my own
equipment but following the labs and am running into an issue with AAR.

I'm sending a call from HQ to BR 1 using 4 digit dial 5002 ---> 1002.  When
I attempt to make the call I receive the message Not enough bandwidth,
however I never see AAR actually get invoked.  In my setup as a quick way
to simulate congestion I set the bandwidth to 23 Kbps between Hub non (hq)
and BR1.

When I place the call from HQ as I said I get the banner of not enough
bandwidth but I never see the call actually hit the HQ gateway.  I've run
debug voip dialpeer, q931 as well voice ccapi inout and neither shows any
sort of traffic hitting the gateway.

In testing I can successfully dial into the HQ GW, I can dial emergency
services from the HQ phone, just doesn't seem like it's ever invoking AAR.

I also checked that the external number mask is correctly defined on the
1002 extension.

AAR CSS is assigned to the HQ phone, AAR group is assigned to the HQ line.
AAR group is prefixing 91 and there is a RP assigned to a partition that
falls within the AAR CSS that is for 91617XXXXXXX that has a RL pointed to
the HQ GW.

I did see earlier in the lab that they recommend using 7962 phones, however
I don't have any avaialble at the moment, so just wanted to make sure that
this might not be it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you