 From: Anthony Holloway <avhollo...@gmail.com>
To: Karen Johnson <karen.johnson...@yahoo.ca>
Cc: "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 12:22:06 PM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] uccx login proctorlabs

I have not used proctorlabs but if this is the very first time you are logging
into UCCX, then you login with:

Username: Administrator
Password: ciscocisco

That will get you into the appadmin page to run the setup wizard.  At the end
of the setup wizard you then choose your uccxadmin CUCM End User account to be
the Administrator, and you never use the above Administrator/ciscocisco account
again.  Unless of course you run cet.bat and then reset the installation type
to "FRESH_INSTALL".  But you probably won't have to do that.

I hope that helps.

Anthony Holloway

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Karen Johnson <karen.johnson...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

all,

>does anyone know why login using "uccxadmin' always failed in UCCX server.  (
>I load all OWLE lab from proctorlabs)
>
>I have tried with password : c1sc0123,   cisco, ccievoice.
>
>"Security exception thrown authenticating User uccxadmin. Authentication
>failed:
Cannot authenticate user: uccxadmin Please use the browsers back button to go
back to the login page. "