Hi Guys ,

Thanks a lot for taking time out to reply to my  question. It was really
helpful.

 I was trying to understand the difference between full match  with  10
digits   and partial match with 7 digits.   Here are my scenarios...

1) If I use partial match with 7 digits   then this will satisfy the
condition where my calling number is 7 digits  ( in this instance it is
5252222)   but what happens if my calling
number is in the form  9725252222 in this case it is 10 digits whereas my
service parameter indicates just 7 digits ?

2) If I use complete match with 10 digits then  will satisfy the condition
where my calling number is 10 digits but not when 7 digits .  I am not sure
where complete
match means it includes the condition of the calling number with 7 digits
as well.  Would you be able to throw some light on this?

3)In some of the IPexpert walk through videos I see the instructor seems to
prefer partial match with 7 digits . However this may be for a specific
condition.  I am I correct on this ?

MJ