Hello Guys,

I have 2 sites  SB ( H323 gateway)  and SC ( mgcp gateway) .
SB has the internal number of 3XXX and SC has the number range
of 4XXX.

SB has the voicemail pilot 2220 ( unity connection)  and SC has
a voicemail pilot 4220 ( CUE )

I also have a HQ site with internal number range of 2XXX.

Questions:
==================

1) If we put SB  in srst  then do we need to
configure  four digit dialing between site ( that is from SB to
HQ and  SB to SC) work  or  sending the calls via PSTN to the other
sites is enough?

2) If we put SC  in srst then do we need to
configure  four digit dialing between site ( that is from SC to
HQ and  SC to SB) work  or  sending the calls via PSTN to the other
sites is enough?

3) On  SB can  I use the voicemail pilot as 91408202220 instead
of 2220 if four digit dialing is not required?

Please assist guys.

-MJ