Hi MJ,

I have this question too. Were you able to decide on this?

 Do I need to change my incoming calling number (coming from pstn)
from 5252222<tel:5252222> to 95252222<tel:95252222>  because the busy trigger
on 3001 (phone)
is set to 1  and therefore any other calling coming to this number will
head to Voicemail?

If yes, how to achieve this?  BT on site b phone 1 is 1 so call from 5252222 to
3033001 will go to vm

Thanks

Aman

On 25 Sep 2013, at 1:12 am,
"ccie_voice-requ...@onlinestudylist.com<mailto:ccie_voice-requ...@onlinestudylist.com>"

 wrote:

Do I need to change my incoming calling number (coming from pstn)
from 5252222 to 95252222  because the busy trigger on 3001 (phone)