From: somp...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:43:07 +1100
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Voice Lab dates all gone?
To: btolent...@hotmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Bill Tolentino <btolent...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Then at approximately 7:10am they were all gone.  I have been re-checking all
day and still no dates for any sites.?

Hi Bill,
I have just checked.    There are still available slots in Bangalore.  17 in
Nov/ 6 in Dec/ 36 in Jan.

None in Sydney / Brussels / Beijing.

San Jose, 1 in Nov, 1 in Dec and 1 in Jan.
Tokyo - 8 in Nov, 5 in Jan.

RTP - 5 in Nov.

Because the back-end of the lab is in San Jose, I think Cisco Cert team can
shuffle around to reduce slots in one location and make it appear to another,
although not on a daily basis, the lab slots seeing today may drastically
change.

I was in Sydney last week, there are two equipment sets, but only one is being
utilized.   And based on that all the available slots are now booked in Sydney.

I have also written to Cert Support team to give them the feedback.   So far
the response is that this is a known issue and too bad just try to book at
other locations.

My next attempt will be in Bangalore, I hope equipment and the network access
speed is bearable.

Regards,
--Somphol.