Hello all.

I know that there are so many references to this subject but from what I've
read nothing helped me so far. So thank you for your patience and
understanding.

I have a MVA scenario: PSTN > MGCP GW > UCM SUB with H323 VXML

The MVA triggers OK I'm listening the IVR. I enter the remote destination
number, I enter the PIN. After authentication I press 1 to make a call.
So whatever I try to call (internal extensions or PSTN numbers) I hear the
message "Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please ... blah blah
blah".

I've configured the RDP with the appropriate CSS (not the rerouting CSS for
SNR but the normal one) in order to make calls to the PSTN/internal. This
CSS works fine to make calls using the local MGCP gateway (which is the
same as the MVA GW) from the user's phone. All the RPs are created and
matching the dial plan I use. I'm using G711ulaw since this is the HQ I'm
testing. everything is in the same DP.

I've made it work in the past many times in real life or lab environment.
In any case what traces should I enable in the UCM in order to troubleshoot
this? Have you any other suggestion for resolve this issue? What am I
missing here?

Thank you,
Stefanos