Hey guys

I m using this xml for my services, just to check the structure.

Unfortunately when I press the service button nothing appears on the screen of my 7961 ... I am pretty sure I am doing everything right here.

Services provisionning has been set to : BOTH and URL has been configured also. I can reach the XML file on the UCCX but still not working ...

Any ideas ?

Thanks

NIcolas

PS :  XML file

<CiscoIPPhoneMenu>
  <MenuItem>
    <Name>Missed Calls</Name>
    <URL>Application:Cisco/MissedCalls</URL>
  </MenuItem>
</CiscoIPPhoneMenu>