On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Olusegun Oguntuga
<segunogunt...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Can anyone please explain what exactly needs to be done to get calling
> name displayed on an enterprise phone when a call is a received via mobile
> voice access with inbound fast start enabled.

Hi Olusegun,

I think the best way may be to use "slow" start for the dial-peer that is
pointed to the MVA DN media resource on the H323 GW.  So, while the rest of
the incoming call are still based on "fast" start, the incoming call via
MVA will use "slow start".

Regards,
--Somphol.
Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::

iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc