Yeah - Brad, what exactly are you asking? If you're looking for NDA specific
info - you're not going to get any answers here.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II
Founder & CEO - iPexpert
CCIE #5244 / Emeritus
:: World-Class Cisco Certification Training

Mobile: +1.810.334.1564
:: Free Videos
:: Free Training / Product Offerings
:: CCIE Blog