I am having a problem when leaving messages for users that were imported
from CUCM when the extension leaving the message is not defined as a user
in Unity Connection.  Here are the details:

User A in CUCM     - Ext 1001 - Imported into CUC
User B in CUCM     - Ext 2001 - Imported into CUC

User C in CUCM     - Ext 3001 - Not imported into CUC

User D NOT in CUCM - Ext 4001 - N/A

- If I call from 1001 to 2001 and leave a message it works.  MWI lights
and the user can retrieve the message.

- If I call from 3001 to 2001 and try to leave a message, I can listen to
the message before sending to verify CUC is hearing it, but when I send
it, no MWI and nothing in 2001's inbox.

- If I then go into CUC and import User C from CUCM, extension 3001 can
then leave messages for 2001 and MWI works.

- User D never works.

It seems like some sort of security feature where a user has to be 'known'
for the message to be delivered.  All the calls are internal and when I
look at the port monitor I can see the calling number is a 4 digit
extension.  The VM pilot does have a 4 digit VM mask.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::

iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc