You have several options...

Either on the gateway CLI (if using H.323 or SIP, however this does not
apply if your vgw is MGCP):
- match the incoming DNIS on a dial peer and perform a translation to the
desired internal DN

Or in CUCM:
- on the gateway you can apply significant digits if the # of digits aligns
to you dial plan and the TF number happens to match the identical
significant digits as your target IP phone DN
- on the gateway you can apply a callED party transformation pattern
- you could define a translation pattern to match the TF number and
translate it to your target DN*  <<< recommended*
- you could define a CTI route point with the DN that matches the TF
number, then CFA to you target DN*  <<< 2nd choice recommendation*
- there are probably other options as well, this is just a first few that
come to mind

Hope this helps...
-Justin