Guys - I want you all to know that as part of our "Next Generation" relaunch -
we will be shutting down the OSL lists, and launching a Member's Only Support
Community. It will accomplish 2 things;

- First, get you much quicker response from my instructors, support team,
training advisors, student coordinators and me.

- Secondly, spam and trolls will be eliminated.

You guys are going to absolutely LOVE what we have planned and what we'll be
launching when Next Gen goes live - it's less than 2 weeks away!

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II
Founder & CEO - iPexpert
CCIE #5244 / Emeritus
:: World-Class Cisco Certification Training

Mobile: +1.810.334.1564
:: Free Videos
:: Free Training / Product Offerings
:: CCIE Blog