Hi there, thanks for making "continue" a valid config file argument (I had
requested this, but can't remember where and when - anyway thanks, very
appreciated).

About the %h flag being deprecated: I think this was terribly useful to
have the host saved in the filename (for archival purposes, and manly to be
able to remember the source of downloaded videos). It's very strange to
still have the video ID available as a filename, but not the host. Can you
think of a way to have an equivalent of the "%h" string in the filename?
Why was it deprecated?