Hi,

We use a "An Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry", by Graham L. Patrick (3rd edition) in our Pharmaceutical Chemistry department, but for undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) Pharmacy students. Your choice depends on the details of your cohort. The Patrick is a Medicinal Chemistry text that satisfies many aspects of Medicinal Chemistry and doesn't ignore structure...have a look. Not much more I can say. I did want to allude to the fact that I'm not in the position of choosing a text on crystallography for research pharmaceutical chemists, or a chemistry text for research protein crystallographers.

Cheers,

Bret