There isnt a "proper" way - you are meant to go back and run scala with the two sets of data! But shh - I cad them together - raun scaleit to analyse where I want to merge to - is it just to fill in the low resolution stuff which is mising etc etc

Once you have decided what to prune and what to keep, I dump the columns I want out in ascii format from mtzutils/mtzdump and write a jiffy to replac and merge..
 Not proper but sometimes necessary
Eleanor

Klaas Decanniere wrote:

Hi,

I should know how to do this, but I can't put my finger on it.

Two merged mtz files, same compound, same spacegroup (p21), same cell
dimensions.
One is high resolution but is not complete, the other is lower resolution
but higher completeness.
How can I scale+merge the two datasets together so that we can have a
quick look at the electron density?
Things can be done properly later.

Thanks for the help,

Klaas