Hi,
Alternatively, you also have program RMERGE, which also works on the unmerged data ("no merge original index"). To get the redundancy of a particular shell you only need to set that shell in the resolution cut-off record.
Carlos

Reference:
Weiss, J Appl Cryst 2001, 34:130-135

Documentation:
http://www.embl-hamburg.de/~msweiss/projects/msw_qual.html

Source code (you will need a fortran compiler):
http://www.embl-hamburg.de/~msweiss/projects/rmerge.f

Jan Abendroth wrote:

*** For details on how to be removed from this list visit the ***
*** CCP4 home page http://www.ccp4.ac.uk ***

Tea,
if you have scaled your data with the "no merge original index" option, you can use Kay Diederich's novel_r which gives really handy statistics on your data.
-jan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Dear all,

I processed my data using DENZO/Scalepack. Scalepack gives me the table about the observed redundancy, and I can app. say what my redundancy is but I can’t precisely calculate it. The problem is that, for example, the reflections observed 5 or 6 times are both in one column. How (or where) can I get/calculate the exact number for redundancy for the whole data and for the last resolution shell?

Thank you in advance!

MfG,

Tea

**Mag. Tea Pavkov***
*Institute of Chemistry - Structural Biology
Karl-Franzens-University Graz
Heinrichstrasse 28, 8010 Graz, Austria

Phone: ++43 316 380 5414
Fax: ++43 316 380 9850
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_http://strubi.uni-graz.at/_

--
Dr. Carlos Frazao

Phone: (351)-214469666 FAX: (351)-214433644
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       www.itqb.unl.pt