Hi all,
I'm having similar troubles getting hardware stereo working on my PowerMac Quad ppc with nVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 with a Philips 202P73 monitor and a NuVision 60GX emitter (salvaged from our SGI).  I'm wondering if this is a power problem like Bil Clemens was having with his Stereographics E-2 emitter.  Does the NuVision emitter need to have it's own power supply or should I just be able to plug it in and have it work?  Has anyone been able to successfully use the NuVision emitter on a powermac with an nVIDIA Quadro without using a special power adapter?

Thanks for the help
Chris