We have an RU-200 circa 1990 that we need to remove from the lab to replace with newer generator.  This unit is in good working condition, vacuum system is good – TMP and RP are about 5 years old.  Left port Osmic confocal optic.  Right port has a shutter but no optic.  You can have it if you pay for de-install (ask Rigaku??) and transport.  Haskris included it is a bit rusty but… I will have to go through the North Carolina Bureaucracy so there will have to be an actual monetary bidding process but I will ask for something very minor.

We also have an R-axisIIc that we haven’t used for several years but it was working when we last used it – but Rigaku no longer will service these…

Please contact me if you are interested

Laurie Betts, Ph.D.

Core Facility Director

UNC Biomolecular X-ray Crystallography