These routines are all in the CCP4 library.
You'll need libccp4f.a, libccp4c.a and possibly libmmdb.a
You should find ready-compiled versions in the binary
distributions.
Source is all in $CCP4/lib/src - grep should find what
you want.

Those templates are quite old. In principle they should
still work, but caveat codor ...