Hey all,

what jiffy do people recommend to split NMR models?  I didn't see how
moleman would do the trick.

NMR model is according to the following scheme:

MODEL 1
ATOM  ...
ATOM  ...
ENDMDL
MODEL 2
ATOM  ...
ATOM  ...
ENDMDL

Background is that I want to use 121 models generated by NMA (currently in
one file) individually for molecular replacement.

Thanks

Andreas

--
                  Andreas Forster
   phone:  ++33.438.789377 / 789585  fax: 785494