 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk
 Sent: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 1:46 PM
 Subject: [ccp4bb]: graphic card

   Dear ccp4ers,   I am thinking if I can install the nVidia Quadro FX 3450
graphic card in a Dell dimension desktop and just learn such card requires 350W
power supply, but Dell desktop can only give 305W. Does anyone have such setup
before? Thank you any input in advance.   Best regards Lei
Ph.D. Assistant Professor  Center for Membrane Biology Department of
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology University of Texas Medical School at
Houston 6431 Fannin St. MSB 6.130 Houston, TX 77030 Tel: 713-500-6083 Fax:
713-500-0545
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.