I completely agree with Tassos. It would be very very very nice if I were not forced to be informed of people's vacation status whenever I try to post to the ccp4bb or respond to any of the queries.

I am sure the same happens with anyone who tries to send an email to ccp4bb. Perhaps no one wants those twenty or so additional 'on-vacation' emails in his/her inbox , if we can find a way to keep it from happening in the first place. But those emails don't dictate the end of the world either.

Thanks much.
Raji