It looks like these are all bouncing from some router at University of Buffalo's Hauptman-Woodward Institute. It seems that certain posts from CCP4 to anyone with the email @hwi.buffalo.edu get bounced back. Hence the multiple posts. Not sure how to fix this but it is intriguing. I love a good mystery. I sent an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but I have no idea if that will solve the problem.

Cheers,

Bil

********************************
Bil Clemons, PhD