From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
mathias
Sent: 22 December 2006 23:49
To: CCP4 bulletin board
Subject: [ccp4bb]: Tidy Waters in CCP4

Hi,
I am trying to check water molecules, which I added with Coot. I use
the program 'Tidy Waters' (CCP4). The program fails with the error
message:

----

**
* Information from CCP4Interface script
***
The program run with command: distang XYZIN /../../..log_1.tmp
has failed with error message
DISTANG:   *** Two  limits required***
***

#CCP4I TERMINATION STATUS 0 " DISTANG:   *** Two  limits required***"
#CCP4I TERMINATION TIME 22 Dec 2006  15:38:19
#CCP4I MESSAGE Task failed

-----

The default value in "Search radii for atom types (Distang) is set to
1.5A for all atom types. Can anyone please give me a tip how to proceed.

Thanks,
Mathias