*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *michael nelson
*Sent:* Friday, January 05, 2007 1:55 PM
*To:* ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk
*Subject:* [ccp4bb]: ligand refinement

Hi,all:
During water-tidy, I found a big bulb of density in my active site(only a bit in 2Fo-Fc map but quite big in Fo-Fc above 3.5sigma level).This looks pretty much like my ligand. Then I put it in and start refinement, but the program always give a high B-factor for this ligand(above 100).From the difference map, I'm convinced I have the ligand there but how to get it refined with a reasonable B-factor?Please advise.
Mike
--
Raji Edayathumangalam
Postdoctoral Fellow