A postdoctoral position is available immediately for structural studies
on protein complexes involved in nonsense-mediated mRNA decay (NMD) and
human genetic disorders. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate
with strong experience in molecular biology and protein chemistry.
Preference will be given to a candidate with experience in baculovirus
protein expression. Prior experience with X-ray crystallography is
desirable but not essential. Our lab is fully equipped for all aspects
of molecular biology, protein chemistry, and protein crystallography.
IMCB is a fully funded institute by Agency for Science, Technology and
Research (A* star) in Singapore. Applications including a curriculum
vitae and contact details for three referees should be forwarded to:

Dr. Haiwei Song

Lab of Macromolecular Structure

Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB)

61 Biopolis Drive
Proteos
Singapore 138673

Tel: 065 65869700

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Further information about group and institute can be found on:

http://www.imcb.a-star.edu.sg/research/research_group/structural_biology
/6000000111_article.html

DISCLAIMER:
This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or
use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person as it may
be an offence under the Official Secrets Act. Thank you.