From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Paul McEwan
Sent: 17 January 2007 12:31
To: ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk
Subject: [ccp4bb]: resolution cut off in Xia2

Dear CCP4bb,
I've been having a bit of a play with Xia2 and it seems do perform well.
However, it seems to be getting a bit confused as to me upper resolution
limit (output stats below). Is there anyway in the input *.xinfo to
manually force a high resolution limit?

Cheers,
Paul..
P.S. the data is for Se-SAD
                                           Overall  OuterShell

  Low resolution limit                       95.78      2.35
  High resolution limit                       2.23      2.23

  Rmerge                                     0.063     0.994
  Rmeas (within I+/I-)                       0.075     1.206
  Rmeas (all I+ & I-)                        0.100     1.153
  Rpim (within I+/I-)                        0.039     0.670
  Rpim (all I+ & I-)                         0.038     0.475
  Fractional partial bias                   -0.009    -0.141
  Total number of observations              250751     20063
  Total number unique                        38703      3804
  Mean((I)/sd(I))                             14.6       1.8
  Completeness                                92.5      64.7
  Multiplicity                                 6.5       5.3

  Anomalous completeness                      90.4      59.7
  Anomalous multiplicity                       3.4       2.9
  DelAnom correlation between half-sets      0.796     0.031
  Mid-Slope of Anom Normal Probability       1.692

##################################
Dr Paul A. McEwan
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Protein Crystallography Group
Centre for Biomolecular Science
Clifton Boulevard
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
NG7 2RD
Tel: 0115 8468009
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~pazxtal

attachment may still contain software viruses, which could damage your
computer system:
you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with
the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK
legislation.