Dear All,

Maybe this is a trivial question:

My data should have 6 molecules in one assymetric unit. MR could find out 4 molecules. After this, no matter how hard I have tried, no more molecules can be found. At this stage, I suppose that all other copies are dis-ordered. And go ahead to do refinement with 4 molecules (ABCD) available. The density for A is quite good. But for BCD are very dis-ordered. Many breaks in chains. I'd like to ask you:
In a situation like this, should I:
A, Use NCS for all copies?
B Do not use NCS at all?
C, Use NCS just for BCD? (even dis-ordered, but similar)?
What is the trick to lower down Rfree as soon as possible, if you have experienced the same situation before?

Thanks

Yanming