In addition to contouring differences, your mapmask script asks for a border of only 2 A around the pdb file. If you're looking for waters, unbuilt loops, or things on the edge of your pdb file, this will need to be larger. When I used O and created the maps over the pdb file of interest I used a border at least 5 A.