Just a suggestion.  To avoid the glass cover slips,
one can use the hanging drop trays from Qiagen (formerly Nextal).  No risk
of tearing gloves and no grease to mess with either.  Crystals can be set
up in any glovebox and then the tray will hold the seal using an 0-ring.
Nice to be able tomanipulate the crystals in case you have more than one
per drop that you want to freeze.

Tim Wood