Hi all,

Thanks for those who replied so far. I can see that the solubility issue is not that problematic for the crystallization work (as Kendall mentioned).

I recall that some people on the board reported in a different thread that they tried the solid powder in the crystallization drop and it worked!

The biggest concern is with the planned activity assay! For that, I think I need to get a clear solution with known concentration of the compound to be tested.

P.S. Just a correction, I meant we have 10 mg of each compounds. The compounds received as powder.