Quoting Andrew Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I was using Phaser for some MR with a data set in P1 (may not actually be
> P1, but..), and in every run I always got a list of "solutions" that all
> have TFZ=100.0, with a very small LLG (around 0 or even in the negative).
> The RFZ is like 4 or less. The solution(s) are definitely wrong, but I'm
> just curious why Phaser is doing that? Could the TFZ=100.0 'solutions"
> possibly mask out the real solutions?

Is this not because the translation search has no fixed origin (for the first
molecule). In other words, all points are the same and placing the molecule
fixes the origin allowing search for a second molecule. I will check what my P1
search showed, when I get into work!

--
"We are the Kitten. Lower your weapons and open your arms.
Your refrigerators and sofas will be utilized for our comfort.