Thanks for your suggestions!

The molecular weight of the protein is 14kD.
Another thing I want to make it clear is that though the mad data and the
native data have the same/similar spacegroup C222 and packing, they are
differed in cell parameters which were grown at different temperatures.
With the mad data (62.6,98.4,40.1)1molecule/AU and 2molecules/AU in the
native data(108.2, 118.6, 63.6).

I wonder that anything else have effect on the f' or f"?

Another thing Edwin mentioned is that Se-Met crystal may have some
defects. So what is the sign of defect of a crystal? I remember someone
said that the R_merge of the low resolution shell (50-6.0)could be
considered. For those R_merge of the low resolution shell >0.05, the
crystal is somwhat non-optimal. Actually the data for my protein R=0.046
with native one and 0.056 with peak data.