Hello,

Thanks very much to all who replied with thoughts and suggestions.

The consensus was that my interpretation was not correct, and it is not valid to stop Refmac after TLS refinement. People also felt that the RMSD bond/angle of 0.016/1.6 was still a little high. Phenix.refine was suggested as a complete solution, with SA and TLS in the same package.

All the best,

Nick