Rongjin,

Yes, there most definitely are numerous examples of phosphorylated,
glycosylated, lipidilated, etc. etc. proteins crystallized. Since you are
asking specifically about phosphorylation here are my two cents:

a. over one half of all heterogenously expressed kinases are phosphorylated
b. about half of those phosphorylate themselves, sometimes to a great
degree. The most common example of the latter is PKA which under the right
expression conditions can be phosphorlyated on over 20 sites
c. there are several major techniques people have employed to crystallize
phosphorylated proteins. Nearly all of them focus on obtaining homogenous
species.
d. some proteins can crystallize even when heterogenously phosphorylated,
although the crystals are not always any good. Yet others absolutely
require homogeneity.

Several important notes: hyperphosphorylating kinases can be very toxic to
their expression hosts. Depending on the host, some kinases may be
super-active, silent, or somewhere in between. Some kinases become
insoluble when they're not phosphorylated, the opposite also can happen.

Methods to control phosphorylation include:

expression host choice
coexpression with other kinase(s)
coexpression with phosphatase(s)
in vitro enzymatic treatment (phosphorylation or dephosphorylation)
mutagenesis of key residues - either of the phosphorlyation sites or of
the active site
coexpression with regulatory proteins
expression in the presence of inhibitors
modulation of growth conditions (which is how PKA was done)

etc.

Artem