> So one obvious questions: was your crystal fully bathed in the beam ?
> If not: would be interesting to try having a look at the unmerged
> data...Well, easier to suggest than to do...

I recall being frowned upon by my former  supervisor (a small molecule
crystallographer) for having crystals larger than the beam and for looking at
fishnets ....

In any case, xtriage will detwin data with anomalous signal properly. download
the latest version from www.phenix-online.org (either cci_apps or the latest
phenix development release)

Note that according to Dauter (sorry, i forgot the reference), finding a
substructure in twinned data is usually not a problem (given reasonable data).
Improvement on  the density modification according to Dauter can be obtained by
performing density modification on detwinned data.

HTH

Peter