Hello,
It looks very much like coming from the plastic cap and the pin (of the
CryoCap). I am basing this on the fact that you mention the CryoCap is
opposite to beamstop. If you look closely at the shadow you can see the
profile of the plastic (hemi-circle) with lighter shade where the pin would
go (small cylinder right in the middle of the hemi circle).

Beside the other helpful suggestions you have received, you may consider
reducing the collimator size, so that beam arriving at the crystal is very
compact. Since you say it is mar345, I am assuming the distance between the
end of the collimator and beginning of the goniometer is fixed. If not you
may consider bringing the crystal closer to the collimator there by reducing
the scatter.