Dear all,

I got this error message in three circumstances:

1) when creating/modifying the project directory in Directories&ProjDirets and
clicking "APPLY" or "APPLY&EXIT"
2) when changing to another project
3) when running ccp4mg, and ccp4mg even refused to start.

I can't remember clearly, but the event triggering this error seems to be that
I deleted a specific task while another task was running.

Here is the error message:

can't read "array(ef2ccp4)": no such element in array
can't read "array(ef2ccp4)": no such element in array
    while executing
"set value $array($var)"
    ("default" arm line 2)
    invoked from within
"switch -regexp -- $type  menu {
        set value [GetMenuValue $arrayname $var ]
      } default {
        set value $array($var)
      }"
    (procedure "SaveArray" line 104)
    invoked from within
"SaveArray $taskname $filename $arrayname -save_types"
    (procedure "SavePreferences" line 29)
    invoked from within
"SavePreferences directories directories -lock"
    (procedure "SwitchProject" line 16)
    invoked from within
"SwitchProject fabz .module.mesbar.switchProj.m"
    (menu invoke)

Could anyone tell me how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Tiancen Hu