I am pleased to announce that we will be holding the hands-on eCheminfo
Drug Discovery Workshop week a second time this year in Oxford the week
of 10-14 September. First option on places will go to the waiting list from
the June workshop but there nevertheless still are additional places available.
If interested in attending, please see links below for further information, and use the contact information provided there to register.  (Do not try to register by replying to my email. Thanks!)

best regards
Barry Hardy
Community of Practice Manager
Douglas Connect
Switzerland
Tel: +41 61 851 0170

Latest Advances in Drug Discovery Design & Planning Methods
a Hands-on 5 Day eCheminfo Advanced Training Workshop Week

25-29 June 2007 (registration closed) AND 10-14 September 2007

Chemistry Research Laboratory, Oxford University, Oxford, UK

Brochure: http://www.douglasconnect.com/files/eChemProgramOxford07-Sept-v1web.PDF
Abstracts and Bios on Website: http://echeminfo.colayer.net/COMTY_training
Photos from Class of 2006: http://www.echeminfo.com/COMTY_oxfordphotos06
Feedback from Class of 2006: http://www.echeminfo.com/COMTY_oxfordfeedback06