From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
c.weinert
Sent: 15 June 2007 15:52
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] mtz in windows

Hi all,
I just installed CCP4 on my windows machine.
Now i copied my mtz files (from a linux machine), but i can't open them
in any programm. Error message: CCP4 library signal mtz:File not
identified as MTZ (Error) Do I have to convert the mtz file to be able
to work on a windows machine?
Thanks for any advice!

Christopher