Institution: Heidelberg University Biochemistry Center (BZH) and Cluster of Excellence (CellNetworks)
Location: Heidelberg, Germany
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 4 years
Salary: According to the German public service tariff scale TV-L.

Description: We are establishing a medium-throughput crystallization facility for biological macromolecules as a central technology platform. We are looking for a scientific leader of the facility, to both run the platform and organize the user support. The successful candidate is an expert in protein biochemistry with a profound knowledge in recombinant protein expression, purification, and crystallization. Experience in X-ray crystallography and/or automation would be an advantage.

Prerequisites: PhD or equivalent, basic knowledge in German
Please submit: CV, 2 letters of reference until July 20
Contact: Prof. Dr. Irmgard Sinning
Address: Heidelberg University Biochemistry Center (BZH), INF328, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany.
Email: irmi.sinning(at)bzh.uni-heidelberg.de, Phone: +49 6221 544780