I don't know if this will help but the NVIDIA readme says it should be a
BOOLEAN after ALLOWDFPSTEREO.

You have: Option            "AllowDFPStereo" "1"
Change to:Option            "AllowDFPStereo" "true"

Hope that helps.  I'd be curious as to how an LCD works for stereo.

Good luck,
James

James M. Vergis, Ph.D.
University of Virginia Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics
MKWEINR 438 Jordan Hall
1340 Jefferson Park Ave
Charlottesville, VA 22908-0736
phone: 434-243-2730   FAX: 434-982-1616