I am using OS X 10.4.10, G4 powerbook. I have no problem with Kay's emails, just got a message with "Unable to verify message signature".

Jianghai

On Jul 7, 2007, at 12:38 PM, James Stroud wrote:

Hello All,

I'm not trying to pick on Kay Diederichs here, but is anyone else having trouble with Kay's email? I am using Mac Mail and it seems to be crashing as a result of his cryptographic signature file. This effect is not isolated as it crashes on both of my intel Macs. I am running OS X 10.4.10.

Apologies to Kay for the public question, but I was hoping to see if it was just my machines. My guess is that this is a bug from Apple and not any fault of Kay's. Also, I probably wouldn't bother in general, but his emails are usually worth reading.

James