Hi,

I just installed this new version, excited!

However, when I tried to open my phs file generated from SHELXPRO (use "Write
Xtalview map coefficients, then choose Fourier type 2Fo-Fc, and choose no to
"Apply sharpening"),  same problem came again as in older coot.
coot complained :

.phs files additionally need cell and symmetry. We need a pdb file to assign
them. Note that this will not read coordinates, just the cell and symmetry.

then coot asked to select Coordinates files for .phs symm/cell. The moment it
read the pdb file I gave, Wincoot crashed.

Anyone who needs my .fcf, .phs, .pdb files to solve the problems, please feel
free to send me a letter. Thanks.

Deliang